Portion of the Proceeds will be donated to Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) organization.
2022 DOWNLOAD FILES
All booths offer contact less payment option.
Would you like to setup a booth at our festival?
Click here to fill out the form or print it out.
We recommend downloading, then filling out.
Not all browsers and configurations support viewing/filling out within the browser.
Plus Adobe Acrobat Reader will allow you to sign the document w/o printing, then emailing.
NOTE: You cannot fill it out using a smart phone, you'll need to print it out and mail it in or bring it in to the address below.
Email to: St. George Secretary
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader free
Note: We recommend to uncheck all the free downloads before downloading the free reader.
- Morning Star Fresh Food Ministry
- The Fire Victims in the West
- Kern Coalition Against Human Trafficking
- Alliance Against Family Violence
- Assistance League Bakersfield
- Boys and Girls Club Kern County
- Bakersfield Homeless Center
- Bakersfield Police Department
- Bakersfield Police Activities League
- The Mission at Kern
- Honor Flight of Kern County
- Metropolis of San Francisco (Fire Victims Fund)
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
CURRENT PROTOCOLS AT THE 2022 GREEK FOOD FESTIVAL
- Food booths will have enhanced sanitizing on high-touch areas
- More vendors will offer cash-free sales
- Masks are recommended for all guests inside the church for church tours as well as when inside the pastry room.
- First Aid kit located at the entrance booth
The St. George Church Greek Food Festival is committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all guests, volunteers and outside vendors, and will use reasonable efforts to implement health and safety-related procedures and protocols.
Fortunately, the food booths and entertainment are entirely an outdoor event which provides a safer environment.
Official COVID-19 information
Here are agency websites for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 and public health directives.
KERN COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH